Your generous support will help us advance our understanding of the microbiome, create a reference database to improve the interpretation of population-specific studies, and ultimately pave the way for advancements in health and medical research.
With the help of sponsors like you, we can:
- Engage thousands of citizen scientists on a global scale to further scientific knowledge of the human microbiome, including the study of dietary, environmental, hereditary, and cultural impacts on human health.
- Recruit and sustain a leading team of scientists and staff.
- Maintain laboratories and equipment that are vital to our mission.
- Collaborate with other leading scientific organizations around the world.
- Produce and validate scientific data that has the power to create breakthroughs.
- Research the microbiomes of specific cohorts to understand why some groups suffer from underlying health conditions more often than others.
Thank you for donating to this global cause — you are a vital member of our team.