Your generous support will help us advance our understanding of the microbiome, create a reference database to improve the interpretation of population-specific studies, and ultimately, over time, pave the way to life-saving advancements in health and medical treatment for millions across the planet.
With the help of sponsors such as you, we can:
• Engage thousands of citizen scientists on a global scale to further scientific knowledge of the human microbiome, including the study of dietary, environmental, hereditary, and cultural impact on human health.
• Recruit and sustain a leading team of scientists and staff.
• Maintain laboratories and equipment (vital to our mission).
• Collaborate with other leading science organizations around the world.
• Produce and validate scientific data that has the power to create breakthroughs.
• Research specific cohorts’ microbiomes to understand why some groups suffer from underlying health conditions more often than others. Through our Opportunities page < Link to Opportunities page>, you can learn more about these research groups, participate in research (if relevant), and donate to the study.
Thank you for sponsoring this global cause — you are a vital member of our team.